Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
It is our goal to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs.
Please ask us about the following financing options:
- Payment by check, cash or credit card (Visa, Master Card)
- Office Payment Plan - Extended monthly payments after down payment
- Payment in full - 3% courtesy at the start of treatment
- Care Credit financing
- Medical Savings Account/Flexible spending account -Pretax dollars to pay for dental and medical expenses. Contact your employer or insurance company for info.
- Automatic monthly credit card processing
We participate with many insurance plans.
If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Remember that insurance policies vary, and we will review your insurance benefits to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file claims for your treatment.
To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.