We recognize that every patient has different needs, and we pride ourselves in the courteous service we deliver to each person who walks through our doors. Whether you're an adult, adolescent or child, Dr. Julia Starobinets and staff are committed to helping you achieve the best bite and the smile you deserve - a healthy, beautiful one!
Every smile starts with an initial consultation!
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet with the doctor, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, determine if this is the best time to begin treatment, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs. During your initial consultation, Dr. Julia Starobinets will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Provide a complete oral exam, with X-rays if needed, to determine if treatment is necessary
- Discuss details of your esthetic concerns, bite and TMJ function
- Help you create a customized treatment plan
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic radiograph taken within the past six months.
- Complete list of medications taken on regular basis, if any
- Contact information for your dentist/pediatric dentist and physician/pediatrician
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.